Menopause Discussion > Other Health Discussion

UPDATE: Effects of Depression

<< < (17/40) > >>

CLKD:
Please do and thank you. 

newbeginnings:
I have had severe anxiety panic and agoraphobia for most of the last 5 years. Its still too painful and difficult for me to talk about. I have glimpses most days now of finding some healing which keeps me from sinking into total despair. I identify very much with what you say CLKD. I hope today will bring some better moments.

CLKD:
 :thankyou:

When deeply depressed I can't talk about anything.  Once I became stable I talked to everyone and anyone who would listen to make sure that people are aware as to the depths sufferers can reach - I don't use the word 'sufferer' unless necessary.  As for those who feel 'low' but say they are depressed  :bang: :bang: :bang:

CLKD:
It has lifted ……….. for now.  Off to see the GP this week for support.  Maybe ask for a script for 10mg to take when the brain needs more support.

newbeginnings:
It is so encouraging to read posts like yours WTD and all the others. I am newish on the forum and have never before found a space to express what I'm going through with so many others who understand. My experience is so similar to yours I could have written your post except I'm not si good at expressing myself. I am just beginning to turn a corner like you.
Its so good you have a good gp and support.
Wishing you lots of brighter and encouraging moments to get you through to a peaceful and fulfilling place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version